Bringing together the finest minds in medicine for healthier patients around the world
At PIM, we’re committed to helping physicians, governments, and nongovernmental organizations develop their own research hospitals, health care centers, or academic programs for health care in their home locations.
Our consulting service facilitates introductions and collaboration between Philadelphia Medicine doctors and administrators and health care organizations from around the world. Our consultants join forces with local health organizations on projects that will improve the health of their patients and communities.
Through our professional talent, core competencies, and unique business structure, we offer our partner organizations consulting, management, development, and design services.
Leverage our management and clinical consulting services for ambulatory centers, hospitals, academic medical centers, health systems, government health agencies, and other healthcare organizations. At Philadelphia International Medicine we partner with each organization with the goal of improving healthcare facility performance and achieving internal clinical and administrative goals.
Here are just a few of the goals we can help your organization achieve:
- Improve operating performance
- Reduce expenses
- Grow market share
- Develop clinical pathways
- Improve clinical performance
- Establish clinical trials programs
- Prepare for and achieve Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation
- Assess patient safety
- Assess new or advanced clinical technology
- Train staff on new procedures or initiatives
For more information about our consulting practice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Philadelphia International Medicine Consultants
Our physicians, clinicians, administrators, and development specialists understand the best practices for developing a modern, efficient hospital system that benefits doctors, staff…and patients most of all.
Take advantage of the benefits of partnering with PIM for consulting:
- Expertise in operationally efficient clinical delivery systems
- Access to a vast pool of medical professionals for advice and expertise
- Best-in-class distance medicine physicians and technology to drive quality care
- Corporate structure that allows for flexible approaches to meet unique needs of each client